I’ve been making some good progress on the Ossa Project. The engine is now back in the frame and looking good. I have finished and mounted the custom alloy side covers and spent quite a bit of time trimming and fitting the universal alloy rear guard.
The engine cases have been polished up to a mirror finish, they look pretty sweet with the polished tank. I was getting concerned that the bike would look to polished / chrome so I painted the fork clamps black instead of polishing them. I have also ordered a fresh set of Betor rear shocks that have black bodies so overall it should make for a more balanced look.
I got the header re-chromed, it came out awesome!
I rebuilt the clutch as it was seized solid, thankfully the plates were all in good condition they just needed to be cleaned and reassembled.
Next up I need to fabricate a new seat and rebuild the forks…