Tags archives: ducati
- I am a massive MotoGP fan, every year I make the trip to Phillip Island to witness the very best riders in the world battle it out.This year was no different, and what a weekend it was. To see Jack Miller put in the ride of his career to take victory in Moto3 was fantastic, and then the MotoGP that [...]
- The Fesitval of Italian Motorcycles (FOIM) was held in Melbourne today, the sun was out and it was a perfect day for a ride. I'll let the pictures do the talking...
- A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to spend 9 days travelling around Italy. I hired a Ducati Hypermotard 1100s from Joe at Ducati Tours in Lucca and headed north towards the Italian and Swiss Alps. The riding was incredible to say the least but there were a few other highlights along t[...]
- Things have been a little quite around here and will probably continue to be so for the next few weeks as I am on holiday... 3 weeks of riding in Italy, Switzerland and Spain! The Hypermotard 1100s is my ride for this week in the Italian and Swiss Alps and then I'll be riding a Gas Gas trials bi[...]
- Today I quickly stopped by the Festival of Italian Motorcycles, this event is one I have battened in years past and as usual todays event saw a massive turn out of exotic Italian machinery. All the usual suspects were present but amongst the crowd there were a few pretty special bikes. I'll let the [...]