Tags archives: honda
- I am a massive MotoGP fan, every year I make the trip to Phillip Island to witness the very best riders in the world battle it out.This year was no different, and what a weekend it was. To see Jack Miller put in the ride of his career to take victory in Moto3 was fantastic, and then the MotoGP that [...]
- The 2013 NSW Twinshock Trials Championships were held last weekend in Denman, NSW. I live in Melbourne and Denman is at least a 12 hours drive away, despite this we decided that it was an event not to be missed. The Denman Motorcycle Club is about the only Trials club in Australia that has[...]
- So its been a few weeks and the dust has settled on the first Oil Stained Brain show, it was a huge success and the organisers are already making plans for the 2013 show. The official photos have just been released, great shots by Shannon Djordjevic from Flake Kustom Photography and Lisa Feagan. [...]
- Watch this incredible video and you will understand why Casey Stoner is such a legend, laying a black line on the ripple strip through one of the fastest corners at Phillip Island. Casey, we will miss you...
- A walk through the pits at the island classic would leave almost any motorcycle enthusiast drooling all over the place, so many beautiful bikes. The atmosphere is relaxed and everyone seems to find time to say hello and tell a few stories about their bikes. Here is a random collection of shots taken[...]
- Here are a few nice cafe style bikes featuring rigid rear struts instead of suspension. They all look awesome, I love the low and long look that it gives the bikes but I'm not sure if I could actually live with one. The Garage Company guys have this style dialled but I like the Mooneyes bike too. [...]