Tags archives: motogp
- I am a massive MotoGP fan, every year I make the trip to Phillip Island to witness the very best riders in the world battle it out.This year was no different, and what a weekend it was. To see Jack Miller put in the ride of his career to take victory in Moto3 was fantastic, and then the MotoGP that [...]
- So I have spent the past couple of weeks in the US on business, today was the final day of my trip. I found myself with 8 hours to kill in LA while waiting for my flight back to Australia. I decided to rent a car and go visit a couple of bike shops...the day started out well when I got an upgrade at [...]
- Watch this incredible video and you will understand why Casey Stoner is such a legend, laying a black line on the ripple strip through one of the fastest corners at Phillip Island. Casey, we will miss you...
- I am a massive MotoGP fan and have been following the current testing quite closely, hopefully the switch back to 1000cc will be a good move - if the above photo is anything to go by then I am excited. I love these type of shots and have posted them here before... Fingers crossed for a com [...]
- Casey Stoner clinched the 2011 MotoGP World Championship at Philip Island today, I was lucky enough to be at the track to witness this great achievement first hand. The weather forecast looked pretty average for the day and for a few moments I even considered staying home but thankfully I didn't a [...]